The Robot OS
October 23rd, 2019
55 mins 16 secs
About this Episode
An interview with Trenton Schulz about his early days with FreeBSD, Robot OS, Qt, and more.
Interview - Trenton Schulz - email@example.com
Robot OS on FreeBSD
- BR: Welcome to the show. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and how you got started with BSD?
- AJ: You were working for Trolltech (creators of Qt). Was FreeBSD used there and how?
- BR: Can you tell us more about the work you are doing with Robot OS on FreeBSD?
- AJ: Was EuroBSDcon your first BSD conference? How did you like it?
- BR: Do you have some tips or advice on how to get started with the BSDs?
- AJ: Is there anything else you’d like to tell us before we let you go?
- FreeBSD Miniconf at linux.conf.au 2020 Call for Sessions Now Open
- Portland BSD Pizza Night: Oct 24th, 19:00 @ Rudy’s Gourmet Pizza
- NYC*BUG Install Fest: Nov 6th 18:45 @ Suspenders
- FOSDEM 2020 - BSD Devroom Call for Participation
- University of Cambridge looking for Research Assistants/Associates
- Send questions, comments, show ideas/topics, or stories you want mentioned on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org