Confining the omnipotent root, Jails with ZFS and PF on DigitalOcean, NomadBSD 130R is out, KDE Plasma Wayland on FreeBSD, Firefox under FreeBSD with Privacy, Using NetBSD’s pkgsrc everywhere, and more.
This episode of BSDNow is brought to you by Tarsnap
- A dramatic reading of portions of the paper: Papers We Love: FreeBSD Jails and Solaris Zones *** ### Using Jails with ZFS and PF on DigitalOcean *** ## News Roundup ### NomadBSD 130R is out *** ### KDE Plasma Wayland - a week in FreeBSD *** ### Install Firefox under FreeBSD and Set it Up with Privacy *** Using NetBSD’s pkgsrc everywhere I can ***
- This weeks episode of BSDNow was sponsored by our friends at Tarsnap, the only secure online backup you can trust your data to. Even paranoids need backups.
- Malcolm - restoring a single file
- Nathan - wireless support
- bluefire - zfs special vdev Push to next show with Allan
- Send questions, comments, show ideas/topics, or stories you want mentioned on the show to email@example.com ***