Wrong OS Switch
August 12th, 2021
54 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
Wrong Way to Switch Server OS, Net/1 and Net/2 – A Path to Freedom, Permissions Two Mistakes, OpenBSD progress in supporting riscv64 platform, I2P intro, git sync murder is out, GhostBSD init system poll, and more
This episode of BSDNow is brought to you by Tarsnap
The Wrong Way to Switch Operating Systems on Your Server
History of FreeBSD Part 5: Net/1 and Net/2 – A Path to Freedom
Permissions Two Mistakes
Progress in support for the riscv64 platform
“$ git sync murder” is out, so: how many books have I written?
What init system would you prefer to use under GhostBSD?
- This weeks episode of BSDNow was sponsored by our friends at Tarsnap, the only secure online backup you can trust your data to. Even paranoids need backups.
- Brad - Replication Benedict writes after the show was over: The tool is called https://github.com/allanjude/zxfer Tom tweeted right after recording stopped: https://twitter.com/adventureloop/status/1420478529238622210
- Caleb - Pronunciation of Gemini
- Dan - Writeup about a DO FreeBSD Droplet
- Send questions, comments, show ideas/topics, or stories you want mentioned on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org ***