In this special episode, we are interviewing Mateusz Piotrowski about his various roles in the FreeBSD project, his ports work, and a few other interesting things he’s involved with. Enjoy this interview episode, we’ll be back with a regular episode next week.
Interview - Mateusz Piotrowski - email@example.com / @0mpts
- BR: Welcome Mateusz. Can you tell our audience a bit about yourself and how you got started with Unix/BSD?
- TJ: What can we blame you for (prior/current work, planned projects)?
- BR: You served as the first doceng secretary and joined the FreeBSD core team in this term. What interested you in these roles and what do you want to accomplish in this term?
- TJ: You are also busy with maintaining some FreeBSD ports. What ports are those?
- BR: Can you tell us a bit about your thesis work?
- TJ: What does open source work mean for you?
- BR: Do you have a cool Unix/BSD tip for us?
- TJ: Is there anything else that you'd like to mention before we let you go?
- This weeks episode of BSDNow was sponsored by our friends at Tarsnap, the only secure online backup you can trust your data to. Even paranoids need backups.
- Send questions, comments, show ideas/topics, or stories you want mentioned on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org ***